What is the CSM?
Today, everyone is selling something. How many of your employees delight and have the needed skills to retain existing clients and attract new ones? Is your sales team trained to be all they can be and to grow your business?
This program is designed to pass on knowledge and skills gained through years of experience working in the field. In this ever-changing environment there are always new skills and ideas that would aid a salesperson with their meetings and communications with clients and customers.
Empower your Team Members to be the Best. Enrich their working environment. Create a Think Tank and Knowledge Share. Improve your Customer Retention.
Retain the business that is Vital your company. Greater Communication Greater Teamwork.
- Empower your Team Members to be the Best.
- Enrich their working environment.
- Create a Think Tank and Knowledge Share.
- Improve your Customer Retention.
- Retain the business that is Vital your company.
- Greater Communication Greater Teamwork.
- Learn proven, practical consultative selling processes and techniques
- Nurture profitable, long-lasting, trust-based relationships with clients.
- Tailor your communication style to each individual buyer.
- Apply a proven, structured approach to sales calls and presentations.
- Salespeople are more focused and waste less time
- Increased sales activity and motivation
CSM Exam and Certification:
- Exam verifies that sales professionals are knowledgeable in the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional sales and after sales service and support in both inbound and outbound sales scenarios
- It ensures they understand how to assess customer needs and to fulfill those needs in a manner consistent with the salespersons code of ethics.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions with a 2 hour time limit.
- The questions are primarily behavior based, so a good understanding of the material is required to pass.
- Exams are timed and administered through our online partner – the Center for Leadership Certification CLC).
- Please note it’s a closed book exam, mobile phones or notes are not allowed.
- New CSM’s receive a CSM certificate.
- They are entitled to use the title “Certified Sales Master” and the registered CSM title designation, i.e. John Smith, CSM.
PART ONE: PRE SALES & SALES PROCESS
- Building the Foundation
- Code of Ethics
- Mental Laws
- Think Feel Do Continuum
- Barriers to Communication
- Iceberg Principle
- The Five C’s of Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Listening: Energy & Involvement Level
- Behavior Modeling
- Interpersonal Influence Inventory
- Identifying a Preferred Style
- Building the Model
PART TWO: THE KNOWLEDGE BEHIND THE SALE
- Consultative Selling
- What is Consultative Selling
- The Sales Process
- Diagnostic Techniques
- Product Knowledge: Knowing Your Products
- Handling Objections
- Handling The Spoken Objection
- Psychological Aspects Of Price
- Handling Customers Who Try To Bargain
- Giving Concessions
- Basic Negotiating Principles
- Presenting: The Solution Cycle
- Presenting To A Group
- Gaining Commitment
- Total Structure
PART 3: AFTER SALES CONTINUUM
- Interdependency & Integration
- Great Customer Service: After Sales Service
- Backward Planning
- Sales Productivity Management
- Lead Generation
- Brick Walling Activities
- Key Account Management
- Account Development
- AM Relational Development Model
- Understanding the Decision- Making Process: The Chess Board of Sales
- Planning – Territory Management
- Benefits of Various Planning Stages (Planning in a “Nutshell”)
- Activity Management and Goal Setting
- Design Your “Wheel of Life”
- 10 Fundamental Building Blocks of sales