What is the CM?
The Certified Manager Program is a professional training program sponsored by the Institute of Certified Professional Managers (ICPM) and the business center of James Madison university. The CM Program develops and enhances general management and leadership skills and prepares individuals to take the CM Management Certification exams. Those who successfully complete the CM exams achieve the CM certification, a prestigious credential that recognizes competency and professionalism of managers worldwide in all fields.
- Enhances management and leadership knowledge, skills and ethics.
- Develops confidence and improves on-the-job performance.
- Verifies a level of management competency and leadership potential
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuing professional development.
- Offers a competitive edge for employee selection and advancement.
- Adds credibility to organization’s that invest in quality management
CM Exam & Certification
- The three CM exams coincide with content covered in the CM study manuals.
- The exams are comprised of multiple-choice questions that test knowledge, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Each exam has 100 multiple choice questions and has a two hour time limit
- Please note it’s a closed book exam, mobile phones or notes are not allowed.
- New CMs receive a congratulatory letter, CM certificate, CM lapel pin, and a copy of the ICPM Code of Ethics.
- They are entitled to use the title “Certified Manager” and the registered CM title designation, i.e. John Smith, CM.
|Management Fundamentals||Planning & Organizing||Leading & Controlling|