What is the CCS?
Certified Customer Server accredited by International Institute of Leadership Studies is an industry-driven and endorsed credential that help employers distinguish and recognize qualified customer service professionals, and help define career advancement opportunities for participants. By earning the professional certification in customer service, candidates can demonstrate their knowledge and skills in work areas that employer’s value and exhibit commitment to professional growth.
- Build skills and knowledge for better job performance
- Improves one’s attitude and self-image
- Opens additional career opportunities and a better outlook for the future
- It gives a sense of accomplishment and achievement; it validates your expertise
- Sets standards and benchmarks in the organization
- Shows employee dedication and commitment
- Differentiates the organization
- Confirms employee knowledge and skills equip the participants with effective customer handling techniques and Best Practices
CCS Exam and Certification:
- The CCS exams coincide with content covered in the CCS study manual.
- The exams are comprised of multiple-choice questions that test knowledge, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Each exam has 100 multiple choice questions and has a two hour time limit
- Please note it’s a closed book exam, mobile phones or notes are not allowed.
- New CCS’s receive a CCS certificate.
- They are entitled to use the title “Certified Customer Server” and the registered CCS title designation, i.e. John Smith, CCS.
- What is Customer Service?
- The Challenges of Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Strategy for Formulating a Plan for Success
- Communications in Customer Service
- Coping with Challenging Customers
- Customer Retention and Measurement of Satisfaction
- Technology and Customer Service
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Internal Customer Service